Welcome

Welcome to Nira and Nisha's Kingdom

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A new day today

Mommy was supposed to upload some pics of me and my sister but she is so busy with her 1st week of work that she couldn't. She would do it soon.

Nisha cried today at 6.30am wanting milk. Her eyes were still closed but she woke mommy and papa to prepare milk. She drank and slept back - good girl!

Mommy woke me up at 7am but I wanted to sleep back and roll on the bed. I felt so tired. Yesterday, mommy and papa took me to Jusco. There I played with my favourite horse (Stagy) and also with all the games. It was fun! I wanted to buy a toy but mommy said no this time :( Mommy explained to me and I am ok with it for now :P

Mommy said that grandpa is coming to take me to school today :)) Yeaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: